I’m excited to be putting this event together for a second year after our success last year doing this through the Special Libraries Association student chapter (here’s the list of reviewers from last year). This year, our ALA student chapter, AGLISS, has taken over.
Our keynote speaker is Karen Britton, who served as the CIO in the Executive Office of the President between 2012-2014.
Resume reviewers include:
– Yvonne Dooley, Business Librarian and former Copyright Information Specialist, Library of Congress
– Kathel Dunn, NLM Associate Fellowship Coordinator
– Al Furnari, LAC Group, Director of Federal Program Management
– Nikhat Ghouse, Social Sciences Librarian, American University
– Lisa Haralampus, Director of Federal Records Management Policy and Outreach, National Archives
– Richard Huffine, Head Librarian, Consumer Finance Protection Bureau (formerly with ProQuest)